Welcome back to a super tasty and affordable nutrient dense recipe. Today’s offering is a low calorie, gluten and grain free treat.
This recipe offers protein, carbohydrates and fat in a low calorie package. Try mixing and matching different nut butters for a varied taste.
– 2 ripe bananas
– 2 large eggs
– 2 heaped tbsp of almond butter (or nut butter of choosing)
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda
– Cocoa nibs/Pumpkin, Poppy and/or Sunflower seeds
– Combine all ingredients in a blender, blending till no lumps can be seen
– Add nibs or seeds and stir for even distribution in mixture
– Grease a cup cake tin and fill evenly
– Place I’m preheated oven at 200c for around 8-10 minutes
– Remove and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving