Another sweet treat for you today. These muffins are probably simpler to make than the ‘real’ ones. There’s a good mix of protein, unprocessed carbohydrates and healthy fats.
Give them a shot and let me know your thoughts!
– 2 medium bananas
– 2 large eggs
– 1 cup or peanut butter
– 2 tbsps of honey
– 3 tbsps of cacoa nibs
– 1/2 tsp of baking powder
– Pre heat oven to 175c
– Simply blend all ingredients together, ensuring bananas are completely blended.
– Either grease muffin tray or put in cases
– Fill trays between 1/2 and 3/4 for each muffin
– Allow to cook for 12-15 minutes
– Remove from oven and let muffins stand for 5 minutes 👌
Energy density: 199kcal each muffin (12 muffins)