Today we have paleo pesto, the perfect accompaniment mixed with anything from scrambled eggs to steamed kale.
Alrighty, this one is mega simple but will require a food processor or blender. Anyways, prepare yourself for a small shopping list.
– Half cup of Macadamia nuts (any buy or mixed nuts will do but the macadamias have the most favourable fat profile)
– One bunch of fresh coriander, rinsed
– One clove of garlic
– Half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
– Sea salt & black pepper
– Chop garlic and place in mixer
– Add nuts
– Chop coriander and add with other ingredients
– Drizzle oil and blend all ingredients together
– Add sea salt & pepper for preferred flavour
– Serve as a side with prawns or mixed with cubed meats, courghetti or even scrambled eggs