Righty ho, another recipe for you all here. As ever, these recipes are whole food recipes that are free of wheat, grains and full of healthy nutrients.
Today’s recipe is for courgette pancakes. I acknowledge this might sound a tad odd but I can guarantee they are great breakfast choice on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
– 1 courgette
– 3 eggs
– 1 tble spoon of coconut flour
– Coconut oil/Butter
– 1 tsp of chilli flakes
– Shred whole of courgette with cheese grater (cutting into strips will not do, it must be grated to ensure right consistency for the pancake!)
– Beat eggs and mix in coconut flour, (and chilli flakes for a little extra heat if so desired!)
– Once eggs and flour are mixed together, add courgette and mix ingredients thoroughly
– Heat coconut oil or butter into a frying plan
– Take 1 – 1 & 1/2 ice cream scoops of mixture and cook on a low heat for a couple of minutes each side
Hope you enjoy this one! As ever, please leave a comment and share the love.