Today’s recipe is for courgette pancakes. I acknowledge this might sound a tad odd but I can guarantee they are great breakfast choice on a Saturday or Sunday morning!
– 1 courgette
– 3 eggs
– 1 tble spoon of coconut flour
– Coconut oil/Butter
– 1 tsp of chilli flakes
– Shred whole of courgette with cheese grater (cutting into strips will not do, it must be grated to ensure right consistency for the pancake!)
– Beat eggs and mix in coconut flour, (and chilli flakes for a little extra heat if so desired!)
– Once eggs and flour are mixed together, add courgette and mix ingredients thoroughly
– Heat coconut oil or butter into a frying plan
– Take 1 – 1 & 1/2 ice cream scoops of mixture and cook on a low heat for a couple of minutes each side
Hope you enjoy this one! As ever, please leave a comment and share the love.