Here is an absolutely delicious little snack treat. These non bake peanut butter slices are just as good for the kids as it is for a pre or post post workout snack. They’re also a pretty healthy alternative.
Chickpeas are the ingredients that probably stick out a tad here. As well as being a good source of different micronutrients such as magnesium & potassium, they’re also a great source of fibre. A particularly good reason though to have them in your diet is that chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.
– 1 can of chickpeas
– 100g peanut butter
– 80g honey
– Tbsp of coconut/almond/cows milk
– 3/4 of a tsp baking soda
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp of cacoa nibs
– Pinch of sea salt
– 2 tbsp of cacoa nibs (optional)
– Drain chick peas
– Blend all the ingredients together. Now stir in cacoa nibs if using.
– Grease a backing tray and layer in the blended ingredients, patting it down till smooth on top
– Place in preheated oven at 175c for 20 mins
– Remove and allow to cool. Once cooled, place in fridge for around an hour, (if you are able resist that long…).
– Slice into squares and tuck in 👌
2 thoughts on “Non Bake Peanut Butter Vanilla Slices”
Mmmmm yummy in my tummy!
Sent from my iPhone
Gonna try it!!
LikeLiked by 1 person