Although the humble naan bread is most closely associated to accompanying one of Britain’s favourite take aways, it’s also a simple convenient accompaniment to anyone of breakfast, lunch, dinner or a pre or post training snack.
Naan breads often include a few different ingredients but this recipe completely simplifies things and gives you a quick, easy and tasty recipe.
Combine your naan with a decent protein source and some tasty veggies for a far more exciting lunch time alternative to your standard sarnie. Best of all, barring a little salt and herbs, you really only need two ingredients!
- 1 cup of self raising flour
- 1/2 a cup of half fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tbsp of Rosemary (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and using hands, thoroughly mix ingredients together.
- Sprinkle flour on the a clear surface. Take a palm sized handful of the mixture and roll it out until its approximately 2mm thick.
- Melt half a tsp of coconut oil in a frying pan and coat the pan completely.
- On a medium setting, heat for around 3/4 minutes on each side. You should have enough mixture for around 5 naans.