Here’s a super simple breakfast option for you that you can knock up the night before or batch cook for a tasty breakfast or even mid morning snack.
There’s a good balance of protein, carbohydrates and healthy snacks in each little bundle of joy. Give them a go and let me know what you think!
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 2 x medium eggs
- 1 x medium egg white
- 2 x tbsp of raisins
- 1 x tbsp of chia seeds
- 1/2 x tbsp of honey
- 1/4 tsp of baking powder
- 1/4 x tsp of coconut oil or similar to grease tray
– Preheat oven to 180c
– Blend all the ingredients apart from the raisins
– Add raisins and stir in thoroughly
– Grease a muffin tray with coconut oil and fill mixture around 3/4 full in each compartment
– Place in tray for 15/20 minutes. Check with a knife through the muffin, if it comes out clean you’re good to go!
Total Calories: 475kcal